Information We Collect
A. Information You Give Us Directly
Personal information is information collected that may identify you. Personal information is only gathered as voluntarily provided by you. Some information may be gathered by other sources linked to the Service (such as Facebook).
When you register with the Service, Poder Studio will collect some personal data from you. In some instances, Poder Studio may gain access to some personal data through third-parties or affiliates.
Some of the information that may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- - Contact information such as name/username, email address, Facebook ID and telephone number
- - Device information such as Device ID (Android) or Advertising ID (iOS devices)
- - information related to device location
- - additional information required to verify your identity, such as age
- - supplemental information from third parties
- - Any other information you may provide.
Information from sources linked to the Service may provide information to Poder Studio for your convenience to link the Service with other providers, such as Facebook.
B. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Products
We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
- - IP address
- - Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers
- - Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer
- - Referring and exit pages, including landing pages and pages viewed
- - Platform type
- - Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL's and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
C. Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
Mobile Platforms. If you play or purchase our games on your mobile device and/or tablet, we receive information about you from the app stores and other mobile platform providers. This information includes your username and/or device ID and the fact that you made a purchase, for instance, but does not include any sensitive or financial information. Some of our mobile platforms also may send information to us that you authorize them to provide. Our mobile products also may request additional personal information from you, such as push notification tokens, your precise location or contact list, and we will collect this information only if you give us your explicit consent.
Other Third Parties. We may receive information from third parties, like Facebook or Game Center, when you use these services in connection with our products. We may also receive information about you when other players choose to share their contact lists with us.
We also may receive information from third parties to supplement the information we receive from you. We use information from these companies primarily to help us deliver relevant advertising to you. We also may use information from third parties, for instance, to help us understand your approximate geolocation via your IP address for tax purposes, or to customize certain services to your location, and for fraud and/or abuse prevention purposes.
How We Collect Information
We collect some information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you talk with our customer experience team. We and third parties also use certain technologies described below to collect information to deliver excellent experiences.
A. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We currently do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We may adopt a DNT standard if one is established. In the meantime, you may opt out of certain types of tracking, including certain analytics and tailored advertising by changing your cookie settings.
We also use Analytics, Advertising, Anti-Cheat and Anti-Fraud technologies in our products that utilize the same cookies and similar mechanisms. These technologies are described below.
B. Analytics Technologies
We use our own game servers and internal and third party analytic technologies to collect information about how you use our products, your computer or device and the health of our products.
For instance, Poder Studio may collect and store data from your computer or device when you use our products. This information includes technical and related information about your computer or device and operating system (such as IP Address and device ID), information about your feature usage, gameplay and usage statistics, system interactions and peripheral hardware for purposes described in section 3, below. If you play a game offline, this data will be stored on your device and transmitted to Poder Studio when your device connects to the Internet. If you participate in online services, Poder Studio also may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display statistical data regarding game play (including scores, rankings and accomplishments), or identify content that is created and shared by you with other players.
Third party analytics services integrated into our products may combine the information they collect in connection with Poder Studio's services with information they have independently collected over time and across different websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
C. Ad Serving Technologies
These technologies collect and use information so we can serve appropriate advertising to you and help track results and measure effectiveness. In addition to identifiers, this information includes:- Advertisements served and the location of the ad;.
- - Length of time an advertisement was visible
- - Domain type, IP address, size of the advertisement
- - Advertisement response.
Third party advertising companies may combine the information collected in the context of delivering an ad to you via our Products and Services with other information they have independently collected over time and across different websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
Note that opting out does not mean you won't see ads; it just means that the advertising you see may be less relevant to your interests.
D. Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
To operate our business and to enhance and personalize your game experience including to:- Operate, improve, and develop our games and services;
- - Populate online leaderboards and enable online matchmaking
- - Provide replays to you and other players via spectator modes
- - Help you find your friends or tell your friends about a Poder Studio product or service
- - Facilitate sharing on social networks
- - Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising
- - Measure the health of our services
- - Set up and maintain accounts you register for
- - Provide game experiences that you may like
- - Set up loyalty programs
- - Facilitate your gameplay on multiple devices when available
- - Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors
- - Provide software updates
- - Activate or authenticate your games and save game progress and stats
- - Adhere to your preferences and to deliver dynamic content
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies. To provide you support, including to:- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or games;
- - To survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires
- - Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions.
- - Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, products, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties. To personalize our communications with you, including to:- Present offers and/or information relating to games you might like;
- - Make recommendations to you
- - Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers.
Protecting children's privacy online is extremely important to Poder Studio. Poder Studio mobile products and services are intended for general audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. When users identify themselves as being children (i.e. under the age of 13 or under the minimum age in the relevant territory), consistent with applicable law we will: (1) not provide a path for them to input personal information, (2) collect certain information for limited purposes only (consistent with applicable law), (3) block or restrict the child from accessing relevant services (such as chat functionality); and/or (4) obtain consent from parents for the collection, use, and sharing of their children's personal information.
We encourage you to talk with your children about communicating with strangers and disclosing personal information online.
Under no circumstances do we condition a child's participation in an activity—like contests—on the child's disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity. On certain sites, we may not permit children to participate at all regardless of consent.
Third Party Services
If you have a complaint or question about this policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.